Customers Laud Company for Reliable Services, Competitive Pricing, and Excellent Support
Raleigh, NC, June 23, 2022 – Commio, a leading provider of voice and messaging communications in the cloud, announced today it has been recognized as a High Performer for both mid-market and the cloud communications market overall in the Summer 2022 Grid Reports on G2.com, the world’s largest software review site. G2 ranks Commio among the top 10 providers in a field of more than 150.
G2 awards are based on customer satisfaction and market presence within a product category. “We are deeply honored by these awards as they have essentially been bestowed on us by our customers,” says Aaron Leon, Chief Executive Officer of Commio.
He continues, “We are committed to providing customers with the smartest, most reliable capabilities in our thinQ Voice and teli Messaging products, including U.S.-based support but also the option for users to effect their own changes if they wish. We appreciate our customers’ public support and high ratings of our communications platform, as evidenced by their reviews on G2.”
The thinQ Voice API Platform by Commio provides enterprise, SaaS, and other customers with maximum call reliability and deliverability. This includes intelligent call routing for the highest quality audio and most cost-effective route, plus complete transparency and real-time control. Teli by Commio APIs offer comprehensive messaging options, from short code and long code (10DLC) to toll-free, and the ability to register brands and campaigns directly in the interface.
ThinQ and teli can be added to Twilio, Plivo, and other communication platforms in minutes, allowing businesses to optimize their calling, messaging, and bottom line.
Just a few recent reviews on G2 include:
- “The price is extremely competitive and we’ve had zero reliability issues in more than 5 years of being a customer. We are completely satisfied.” (Steve A, Product Manager)
- “We initially went with thinQ because of their prices, however, we’ve found that not only is their cost incredible, but also their service…their entire platform is great. Simple to manage and re-route calls if necessary.” (Jordan K, Network Engineer)
- “ThinQ is very strong when it comes to the reliability of their services, clear communication on issues and rapid response … ThinQ has made a point to focus on the fundamentals which means that we can always rely upon their services being online and functioning as expected. They are our go-to … We’ve used them for many years and are happy with the results.” (Network Administrator in Computer Networking)
- “The service is very reliable, with good management tools. Any problems or questions we have are quickly resolved by their support team. … They have [a] very deep understanding of the new 10DLC/A2P regulations and they have been a great advocate for us in the whole process.” (Chris B, Sr. Sales & Product Engineer)
- “Robust SIP services, fantastic staff supporting it. The portal for managing DIDs and SIP profiles is extremely intuitive. Pricing is excellent and the service has been very stable. Sales and support staff are very responsive.” (Administrator in Outsourcing / Offshoring)
“We listen closely to customer feedback when developing our product roadmap.” Leon notes. “We are grateful they take the time to comment in-depth on an impartial forum, and for a site like G2 that shares that input.”
G2 is the world’s largest and most trusted tech marketplace where business professionals and other software users can discover, review, and manage the technology they need to reach their potential. Products on G2 are ranked by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and market presence (based on market share, seller size, and social impact).
We created Commio for SaaS platforms and enterprises that need a reliable, cost-effective, and less complex way to add mission-critical communications to their platforms and services. Our network scales with you — sending billions of calls and messages every month across 40 layers of redundant voice carriers and every major SMS/MMS gateway, with low latency and industry-leading uptime. Proprietary tools and technology offer visibility so you can control quality and delivery. Direct-to-carrier pricing ensures that you pay a great rate for your communications, and our U.S.-based support is responsive and always there when you need us.
Commio, thinQ, and teli are registered trademarks of thinQ Technologies, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Director of Marketing
5420 Wade Park Blvd.
Raleigh, NC 27607
Phone: (919) 800-9893