We’re looking for an effective, passionate Account Executive. You’ll be responsible for driving new sales and managing up-sell for our customers. Each day, you’ll discuss the product with potential customers and collaborate with internal and external partners.
You’ll help prospective customers find compelling solutions for their problems, negotiate pricing, navigate technical conversations, and close deals. Headquartered in Raleigh, Commio fuses the skill, industry experience, and vision that is pioneering the CPaaS industry. With double-digit revenue growth, Commio is one of the Best Places to Work in Raleigh’s Triangle Business Journal.
- You are a resilient, detail-oriented storyteller.
- You have a strong knowledge of software and telecom sales along with a track record of winning business.
- You are a self-motivated, hard worker who has an abundance of technical savvy and organizational skills.
What You’ll Do
- Consult with customers to find solutions to problems they are facing
- Conduct discovery, product demonstrations, and negotiation calls for prospective customers
- Engage meaningfully about our solutions with mid-level and senior management
- Exceed customer expectations and provide support to the team
- Collaborate with internal team members, including support and technical team members
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years selling software, telecom, or SaaS in a B2B environment
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially with technical topics
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work in small and large groups effectively
- Be part of a growing company: double-digit year-over-year growth
- Receive intensive training to maximize your potential: experienced, hands-on management who wants to develop you into a successful AE
- Substantial potential for career growth
- Sell solutions with significant, clear value: products provide clear ROI for customers, which helps significantly during the sales cycle
Commodore Benefits & Perks
- 100% paid medical for employees
- 401K with company match, fully-vested upon enrollment
- Medical & dependent care FSA
- Competitive compensation
- Responsible Time Off (PTO) + 10 paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave for both adoptive and birthing parents
- Employee referral bonus program
- First Friday’s catered lunch
- Third Wednesday’s birthday & work anniversary recognition
- Friday afternoon happy hours
- Company-wide volunteer days
- Quarterly company socials
- Annual holiday party