New Functionality in our Cloud Communications API Platform & Across the Business
2023 was a busy year at Commio (and based on the number of calls and messages, for many of our customers, as well!). You can see just a few of our stats in the infographic below.
We now have 7.7 million phone numbers. If you need a number, we probably have it; but if not, we’ll get it. And, 154 states/LATAs (Local Access and Transport Areas) are now outbound and inbound disaster-recovery enabled at Commio (~80% coverage). That means you have total control of your calls from dial to delivery.
Commio’s Marketing and Support teams were very busy in 2023 helping customers understand the brave new world of updated FCC | carrier | DCA rules and regulations, especially 10DLC messaging campaign approval processes that seem to evolve at the speed of light. We applaud their efforts to minimize fraudulent calling and messaging, but we’d welcome a short reprieve from changes!
Note: If you have a question or a topic you’d like us to cover in more depth, please let us know on the Comments page. We love suggestions and we’re happy to help!
Nobody was busier in 2023 than our Product team, though. First and foremost, we launched our all-new messaging service for 10DLC, toll-free, and short code messaging on commio.io, transitioned our teli.net messaging users over, and sunset the teli platform. In addition to making calling and messaging easier to access on a single platform, it ensures the latest security and technology. It also means everything is now under the Commio brand!
Even better, the update provides access to new data and enables new options. We provided an overview of these messaging changes in a recent blog post, and you can also review a couple of the screens below. See the full set of screens beneath the Infographic to make sure you’re taking full advantage of the product.
Screens and Functions
- API Documentation Campaign Registry
- Campaign Registry Landing Page
- Campaign ID in MDRs & Searchable
- Campaign Summary Page to include Fees
- Show Numbers Assigned & Pending Approval
- Notification on Number Assignment
- Brands and Campaign Charges on Invoice
- Show DCA Status on Campaigns
- Edit Campaign
- Reshare Campaign
- Show Carrier Terms Data for Campaign
- Apply for Brand Vetting & View Vetting Score
- Place to Manage Groups or Import Groups
- Filter by Campaign ID & Group on Configure Numbers
- Added field for Group, MMS, Carrier & Total Surcharge in the MDRs
- Paste or Upload Hosted Numbers
- Option to Upload LOA for 10DLC Hosted Numbers
- Search Options Hosted Numbers
- Custom Message Settings, Group Assignment, and “Bulk Release” option on Hosted Numbers
- More Filters on MDRs and Download MDRs option
- More Message Settings
- On Demand Option for Port Ins
- Two Factor Authentication
Of course, some things never change—like high quality dials with intelligent call routing, reliable voice and messaging delivery, call transparency and control, outbound and inbound redundancy, and much more. Curious? Contact us!