Watch Now: A Conversation with Numerica Credit Union
Numerica is a growing, customer-centric credit union. As with any good financial institution, they need their calls to go through the first time, every time.
When System Administrator Jake Leonard started there, though, there were significant challenges with their aging contact center. He had to grapple with frequent service interruptions, their carrier was slow to respond, they weren’t even sure what numbers they owned, and ensuring security with E911 was a nightmare.
On top of that, call session costs were rising along with their traffic, resulting in dropped calls during peak business hours. Something had to give! That’s when Jake moved their communications to Commio. Watch the video to see how:
- Dropped calls have been eliminated
- Telecom costs were cut by more than 50%
- Call quality issues can be resolved in-house
- Local and toll-free numbers are purchased and provisioned instantly
- Accurate E911 rooftop location data ensures security for employees and customers
- Expert support is readily available when needed
Watch Jake explain the communications problems they were having, the upgrades they’ve made, and why he sleeps better at night. (And so can you!)
Want to know more? Read the full case study or contact us.