Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) platforms have soared in popularity as a collaboration tool, especially with so many people working remotely these days. Which one is ideal for your company, though? There are a thousand features, almost as many integrations, and no two implementations are the same!
Despite the growing number of options, Microsoft Teams is quickly rising to the top. Not only does it have the advantage of being “free” as part of Microsoft 365 installations, Gartner Group has it leading the UCaaS Magic Quadrant for the combination of “completeness of vision” and “ability to execute.”
That said, Microsoft is not in the business of providing VoIP services—in fact, 90% of Teams users add a third-party provider. UniVoIP and Commio offer unique advantages, including easy onboarding and excellent disaster recovery for optimal uptime.
Get More from Microsoft Teams!
Join Michael Bacich, EVP, and Dean Manzoori, CTO, from UniVoIP plus Tim McLain, Director of Marketing at Commio, to learn more about how you can have the best of MS Teams and the best calling in the cloud, including:
- Assign office extensions to employees, ditch those hard phones for good
- Enjoy fully automated onboarding—test and add within minutes
- Take advantage of a cloud-native solution with no need for 3rd-party add-ons
- Utilize intelligent call routing, for the best quality voice at the best price
- Get additional calling features such as faxing and SMS messaging
- Pick from 40+ carriers, for maximum control, up time, and call quality
- Feel secure with 24/7/365 U.S.-based support
Free 30-Day Trial
Give your employees and customers the best voice and other collaboration capabilities—watch now! Like what you see? Set up a trial!
Join us each month to ask the “wise guy” – a seasoned telecom expert with deep experience in particular aspects of the field. No agenda, no sales pitch, just you, the expert, and your questions answered.