Optimize Your Inbound Audio & Disaster Recovery While Improving Margins
Organizations with a support center or other customer contact center that relies on inbound voice communications understand the importance of keeping the phone lines up and running. Also known as origination, buying and maintaining your phone numbers (known as DIDs in the business) is mission-critical at every company, but it can be complicated from a telecommunications perspective.
Choosing the best source for purchasing your numbers, and enabling the right calling features, makes all the difference. This video explains how inbound calling works, which options are nice to have, and which ones are vital for call quality and deliverability, including carrier redundancy. Chief Strategist Sam Shiffman and Director of Marketing Tim McLain review:
- Transparency, redundancy and control: The game-changing options for avoiding downtime and optimizing call quality (sleep better at night!)
- The value of having access to multiple carriers (the advantages of a VLEC!)
- How network configuration can vary from one provider to the next and is an enabler – or disabler – for other key features
- The importance of a provider’s footprint size in acquiring phone numbers, ensuring call quality, and more (improve your margins!)
- Toll-free numbers and inbound calling