Save money, unlock redundancy & take control of your Teams calling with UniVoIP and Commio
As new functionality has been added, Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) platforms have steadily increased in popularity as a collaboration tool; and with the explosion of remote work during the pandemic, they’re now a necessity. With so many features and so many options to choose from, however, which one is best for your company? Add in third party integrations, and the options are endless.
Gartner Group put Microsoft Teams at the top of its UCaaS Magic Quadrant for the combination of “completeness of vision” and “ability to execute.” MS Teams also has the advantage of being a “free” component of Microsoft 365.
However, Microsoft is not a voice provider, and 90% of Teams users add a third-party option—and that’s where UniVoIP and Commio come in.
Watch UniVoIP’s Michael Bacich, EVP, and Dean Manzoori, CTO, and Commio’s Tim McLain, Director of Marketing, to learn more about how you can have the best of MS Teams and the best calling in the cloud, including:
- Assign office extensions to employees, ditch those hard phones for good
- Automated onboarding—test and add within minutes
- Fully cloud-native solution with no need for 3rd-party add-ons
- Intelligent call routing, for the best quality voice at the best price
- Additional calling features such as faxing and SMS messaging
- 40+ carriers, for maximum control, up time, and call quality
- 24/7/365 U.S.-based support
Provide your employees and customers with the best possible voice and other collaboration capabilities—watch now to learn more!