Watch this Critical Training Session to
Get Approved the First Time, Every Time
If your company relies on text messaging to keep customers (or your customers’ customers) informed, chances are you’ve been frustrated lately. Ever since the SMS gateways started manually vetting 10DLC long code campaigns a staggering 80% percent of campaigns are being rejected! And the delays are costing more time and money – not to mention customer dissatisfaction.
It’s true that the gateways are taking compliance very seriously, but with good reason: 98% of consumers open new texts within a couple minutes; no other medium comes close. Do we really want to mess that up? Watch now as Commio’s Brian Ford, Sr. VP of Messaging, and Scott Navratil, VP of Customer Retention & Growth, review:
- Whose brand is it? Consistency is king
- URLs, phone numbers, and oh, the places they go
- Which keywords are a big no, as in never
- STOP! (Seriously – give recipients a way to say Stop)
- Privacy notices, plus terms and conditions – yes, those matter too!
Bonus: Download our Text Messaging Campaign Checklist to ensure that all of your campaigns are compliant!