Digital interaction via a UCaaS platform like Microsoft Teams is soaring in popularity, and MS Teams is #1. Gartner Group crowns it the leader for “completeness of vision” and “ability to execute.” However, Microsoft is not in the business of digital voice services—90% of users add third-party VoIP. Watch now to learn how UniVoIP and Commio offer unique advantages, including better-sounding dials, total control of who handles your dials, super-easy onboarding and integration, PLUS excellent disaster recovery for optimal uptime.
Improve Teams with Better VoIP!
Commio hosts Michael Bacich, EVP, and Dean Manzoori, CTO, from UniVoIP to talk about how you can have the best of MS Teams and the best calling in the cloud. Watch the video to learn how you can:
- Take advantage of fully automated onboarding—test and add in minutes
- Assign office extensions to employees, ditch desk phones for good
- Enjoy a cloud-native solution (no need for 3rd-party add-ons!)
- Utilize intelligent call routing—the best quality voice at the best price
- Get additional calling features such as faxing and SMS messaging
- Choose from 40+ carriers, for unmatched control, up time, and call quality
- Be secure with 24/7/365 U.S.-based support
Collaboration is critical to corporate success. Watch now and start 2024 right—give your employees and customers the best voice and other collaboration capabilities.
Commio’s monthly Industry Briefings tap seasoned telecom experts to review the hottest topics around voice and text messaging in the cloud, helping you stay current on everything you need to know to power better customer experiences with smart, reliable omnichannel communications—while respecting your busy schedule.