Commio’s Michael Tindall has the regulatory update you need to ensure call compliance and stay out of trouble with the FCC!
Everyone thought call compliance was all about attestation…turns out, everyone was wrong. One of only 30 certified OpenSIPS professionals worldwide, Mike Tindall presented at OpenSIPS Summit last month, where the hot topic was spam, STIR/SHAKEN, regulatory updates on the horizon—and all the secrets to determining your company’s compliance! Watch Mike discuss:
- Why getting an “A” means less than it did in grade school
- How most providers have gotten STIR/SHAKEN attestation wrong, and how it’s really supposed to work
- The hidden factors that affect your telecom reputation beyond STIR/SHAKEN
- The data “mafia” and see how they rate your calls
- How your choice of providers matters more than ever (know your carrier!)
Mike summarizes the conference, walks through his OpenSIPS presentation, and shares the top takeaways. Also, as promised in the webinar, here’s the list of helpful resources:
- FCC Further Expands Its Robocall Blocking Rules
- FCC 6th Order: Closing the Gap in Caller ID Authentication Regime (6/30 Deadline)
- FCC Moves Up Small Provider STIR/SHAKEN Start Date
- Caller ID Authentication Compliance Guide
- FCC Call Compliance Resource Library
Watch now to avoid a call from the FCC!
Commio’s monthly industry briefings tap a variety of seasoned telecom experts to cover the most current hot topics around voice and text messaging in the cloud. They’re designed to keep you up-to-date on everything you need to know to power better customer experiences with smart, reliable omnichannel communications – while respecting your busy schedule.