In the ongoing effort to fight text messaging spam, carriers are requiring 100% of long code (10 DLC) campaigns to be registered by the end of June, 2023. Messaging providers like Commio have adjusted their systems and processes accordingly, and kept customers apprised.
In light of these updates, we brought back Customer Success Director, telecom Wise Guy, and fan favorite Katie Reddick to discuss these changes. Some of the topics Katie covers include:
- See real examples of campaign registration failures and why, so you can learn from their mistakes
- The most common messaging and compliance concerns her team hears (and how to resolve them!)
- Submitting messaging campaigns in the new commio.io portal and checking for updates
- Hidden features and rollover messaging you may find useful for compliance
- How to create like groups, inbound URLs for hosted numbers, multiple DLRs, and more
Best of all, she addresses all the questions from voice and messaging professionals like you! Watch now to ensure that your texts are fully compliant and continue to flow.
Join us each month to ask the “wise guy” – a seasoned telecom expert with deep experience in particular aspects of the field. No agenda, no sales pitch, just you, the expert, and your questions answered.