Lead gen best practices are evolving rapidly in lock step with cloud communication rules and regs. On the final day of LeadsCon the FCC announced new carrier SMS/MMS requirements that will specifically impact lead generation firms.
In this video Commio Marketing Director Tim McLain chats with industry experts, strategists, customers, and exhibitors at LeadsCon, as well as telecom veteran Alan Quayle and LeadsCon presenter and Commio VP Scott Navratil, to discuss:
- What the new FCC messaging rules mean, particularly for legit senders
- Building air-tight opt-in lists—of people who actually want to hear from you!
- Choosing the right voice provider to optimize the return on your calling
- What to include in a well executed text message (hint: the rules can help!)
- Number strategy—Whether you’re calling or messaging, the number(s) you use say something about you
- The advantages of an omnichannel approach to lead generation
- Top tips for ensuring your messaging campaigns are approved – and go through
Calling and messaging are critical components of any lead gen strategy, but you have to stay current. Watch the Briefing for the latest updates, download our free compliance checklist, and read our Messaging eBook for more information.
Don’t miss the April Briefing—register now! Topics to be announced shortly.
Our Industry Briefings tap experienced telecom experts to review the hottest topics around voice and text messaging in the cloud, helping you stay current on everything you need to know for better customer experiences with smart, reliable omnichannel communications.