The November briefing focuses exclusively on SMS/MMS and what you need to know now. As long code messaging (10DLC) continues to evolve at the speed of light—along with the surrounding regulations—it’s critical to keep up. (Hint: If you’re not registering your campaigns yet, you might want to watch ASAP!)
We talk with Scott Navratil, Commio VP of Customer Retention & Growth, about:
- The impact of political text messaging on the recent midterm elections
- The most popular text format for political campaigns, and why
- Political messaging compliance, and more
Brian Ford, Senior VP of Messaging, looks at the bigger picture around 10DLC messaging, including:
- Revised campaign registration requirements for the various carriers
- Changes to campaign verification token longevity (hint: you’ll need to re-register before the general election)
- Some common mistakes providers make
If you rely on SMS/MMS in any format, this is a timely industry briefing you need to watch.
Our Industry Briefings tap experienced telecom experts to review the hottest topics around voice and text messaging in the cloud, helping you stay current on everything you need to know for better customer experiences with smart, reliable omnichannel communications – and all within 30 minutes.