It’s busier than ever in the omnichannel land of cloud voice and messaging, with new rules, fees, products, and trends. Watch this month’s Industry Briefing for a summary of the latest and greatest to keep you on track. Webinar host and Commio marketing director Tim McLain covers:
- How UCaaS is making the desk phone obsolete (and better!)
- Key voice and messaging compliance dates on the horizon
- Toll-free redundancy assures that your calls get delivered, and more
- Text messaging is (still) the easiest way to engage people effectively
- Activate SMS on all your numbers–especially toll-free!
- Deactivate your unused messaging campaigns (or pay a price)
- Call cost vs. quality…it’s not either/or
- E911: there is a better way
- Top 3 things to look for in a voice & messaging provider
- Numbers and more numbers!
Got questions? Tim would be happy to answer them! (Got more questions? Look for the related posts, case studies, webinars, and videos here on our blog.)
Register now for the May Industry Briefing! Topics to be announced shortly.
Commio’s monthly industry briefings tap a variety of seasoned telecom experts to cover the most current hot topics around voice and text messaging in the cloud. They’re designed to keep you up-to-date on everything you need to know to power better customer experiences with smart, reliable omnichannel communications – while respecting your busy schedule.