If there are two tech trends nobody debates, the first is the meteoric rise of cloud computing in general—led by software as a service (SaaS)—and the increased need for embedded cloud communications (CPaaS).
The rate of change in recent years is unprecedented, with any given cause likely to transform your business. Carriers and the FCC are working to catch up to modern cloud communications. We’re in a global pandemic. And quality communications have become elemental to positive customer experiences, with expectations ballooning.
How are small and mid-sized SaaS companies responding? Has this hurt or helped the focus on customer experience? We asked them. How does your company compare?
Webinar topics include:
- How are the changes affecting in-app use of cloud voice and messaging?
- How important are communication capabilities to their customers’ experience?
- What do they look for in a communication provider, and who helps them decide?
- How are they coping with the new STIR/SHAKEN legislation around caller ID spoofing, or the new text messaging registry, rules, and punitive carrier fees?
- COVID changed everything; how has it changed communications, and is it permanent?
- How do their priorities change as their companies grow?
Keeping you up-to-date on the latest industry changes is part of Commio’s mission. For more survey details, read the individual blogs:
Part 1: How SaaS SMEs Use Voice & Messaging
Part 2: Maintaining Relationships During a Pandemic
Part 3: It’s a New Day – STIR/SHAKEN and 10DLC Messaging Rules
Part 4: The Ideal Cloud Communications Provider
Part 5: What Keeps The SaaS C-Suite Up at Night
Part 6, Coming soon: How SaaS Companies Change as They Grow